Thursday, January 18, 2024

Top 5 News Sources



TikTok has been one of the top trending social media apps for quite some time. You can find all sorts of videos about millions of different topics. Although it is not the most traditional news source, it has become very popular for news in today’s society. I find myself constantly scrolling through videos, as I’m sure most people my age do. TikTok allows me to hear about different news stories ranging from the Supreme Court to crazy Florida stories. It is a good way to find different information from various creators outside of the news. 

Politico is another one of my top news sources. I like Politico specifically news about politics. Politico offers daily news about our government and different events going on. They also keep up with international politics. With my major being political science, I like to keep up with current political events. 

 

CNN is another great source of news. I remember listening to the CNN videos in high school like everyone else, and they have been one of my top sources since.  I like CNN because they are not just online, they have different platforms where you can find news from them. It's very convenient especially if I don't have a ton of time to read an article. 

YouTube is another one of my top sources. YouTube has a wide variety of videos on different subjects. I love using YouTube for news sometimes when I need an extra explanation or want a video rather than reading an article. It is also more interesting sometimes to watch a video explaining current events. There are some really good educational channels on there also. 

My last source is not really a source but another good way to hear about the news is friends, family, and classmates. Most of the people around me also keep up to date with current events so it is nice to talk about things together or sometimes hear other news stories I did not previously know about. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post

Technology and the internet are easily one of the best advancements society has made. It has become super accessible for most people and can...